If you are feeling a little down on yourself or you're just looking to make some quick fixes to enhance your look, there are a few things you can do to improve your attractiveness and amp up your confidence Here's to a better you in 6 simple steps.
- Take care of your hair. Grooming is essential to a clean and polished look. Skip the barber and get a stylish haircut at a salon for a change. A professional stylist may have some suggestions for a new look that will complement your face. Learn to use a pair of tweezers and pluck any unwanted hair on your face. Make an appointment for a waxing if you don't want to risk doing it yourself.
- Exercise. Lifting weights and doing cardio will not only enhance your physical appearance, it will give you more confidence and give your skin a healthy glow.
- Protect your smile by taking care of your teeth. Be sure to get professional cleanings twice a year and use a whitener to brighten those pearly whites. Flossing and brushing are essential for your health and the look of teeth and gums. Everyone loves a nice smile.
- Invest in your skin. You don't have to dump a lot of money into fancy products, but you should use the basics to protect and nourish your skin. A good cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen should be part of your daily routine. You can also add on additional treatments like eye cream for wrinkles or an exfoliator to brighten your skin if you feel inclined.
- Build a sophisticated wardrobe with timeless pieces that flatter your body type. Invest in a good navy suit, dress shirts, skinny ties, dark denim and easy-to-layer T-shirts. You will appear effortlessly elegant when you look like you haven't tried too hard.
- Eat well and limit alcohol. By giving your body the proper nutrition, you will give it the fuel it needs to function well and maintain a healthy weight. The added benefits include healthier skin, hair, and nails.